top of page

Event grup buy

Public·33 members

[WATCH@] Today: Notts County vs. Shrewsbury Town live watch 1 December 2023

All of the pre-match build up, live text commentary, audio commentary, match stats and highlights for Derby County vs Shrewsbury Town on 10 Feb 24.

iFollow Shrews The official streaming service of Shrewsbury Town. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, ... Pre Notts County | Carl WinchesterCarl Winchester chatted to the media ahead of our FA Cup clash at Notts County. The midfielder has some fond memories of the world's oldest knockout competition after being part of the Oldham side that famously beat Liverpool in January 2013. Carl has impressed for Town both at right wing-back and in central midfield this season. Speaking to the assembled media, the Northern Irishman previewed today's game as well as our season so far. " On the FA Cup: "My experience in the FA Cup was when I was at Oldham and we were probably in a similar position to Shrewsbury. We got to the third round and got Liverpool at home. It was on TV, Sky Sports I think at the time, and we won 3-2 so it was probably one of the highlights of my footballing career and it was through the FA Cup. "Speaking to some of the lads about some of the experiences they've had in the FA Cup, it's been unbelievable, that's what you want in your career, moments like that when you come up against the best teams and test yourself. "Thankfully I have (been tested by the best teams) in the past and some of them have been positive but you can be on the wrong side of them and it's hard, hard work. "But like I said, anything can happen. Get up there tomorrow and you can have a big game for the fans, the club, for everyone and lift so many spirits up so it's important that we go into tomorrow focused and like I say, hopefully, win the game. " On taking four points from our last two league games: "Yeah, especially with the amount of injuries we have at the minute. The lads out there are a credit to themselves, their families and everyone associated with the football club because it is hard to keep going and keep going. "Some of the lads who are still going will probably be carrying little knocks and niggles and trying to get on with it and play through the pain barrier, but like I say, we know it's a tough game and the lads know if we go out there and stick to our jobs, we can go out there and take on the form we've had in our last two games and get a positive result. " On our injury list: "I haven't seen anything like this, no. Notts County news | Breaking News & Search 24/7 Latest ; Pre Notts County | Matt Taylor Shrewsbury Town FC - Official Site 09:14 Thu, 30 Nov ; iFollow: Shrewsbury (H) Notts County FC - Official Site 08:55 Thu, ... Latest Shrewsbury Town FC news Notts County vs Shrewsbury: Who's out and who's a doubt. The injury list for Shrewsbury Town currently has 11 players on it - what chance do they have of ...

About

Selamat datang di grup! Anda dapat berhubungan dengan anggot...
bottom of page