top of page

Event grup buy

Public·33 members

Today: Al-Duhail v Umm Salal live 1 December 2023

Al Duhail v Umm Salal (01/12/2023) - Stars League QNB- Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium. Kunin ang kumpletong Match Preview sa 365Scores.

This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 67% chance of a home win, and a 15% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 18%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AL Duhail SC vs Umm-Salal SC is worth a look. AL Duhail SC have won 4 meetings with Umm-Salal SC, while Umm-Salal SC have won 1. Qatar - Stars League table, stats, form and results | SoccerSTATS. com51 matches played / 132 3. 78 goals per match QATAR Stars League Division 2stats Matches Fr 1 Dec Al Markhiya 14:30 Al Arabi stats Al Duhail 16:30 Umm Salal Al Sadd Al Shamal Results & pre-match Points per Game (PPG) Locals home PPG vs Visitors away PPG Sa 25 Nov Al Muaidar - Al Rayyan 0 - 0 1. 001. 00 1. 801. 80 analysis Al Arabi - Al Wakrah 2 - 1 1. 201. % Points per game: percentage of points picked up by the team relative to maximum possible points Match list criteria Use the links above to display the match list with calculations based on different criteria, like all results in Qatar Stars League recorded for this season, or only the last 8 matches played by each team this season in the league. Tables overview League table GP pts 9 22 7 19 8 17 16 11 5 3 Form table (last 8) 21 13 Home 4 12 10 6 2 0 Away Offence GF 29 18 15 14 Defence GA 23 25 0 pt 22 pts 5th Segment 4th Segment 3rd Segment 2nd Segment 1st Segment up to 4. 0 pts from 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AL Duhail SC vs Umm-Salal SC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AL Duhail SC and Umm-Salal SC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing AL Duhail SC, 0 tips backing Umm-Salal SC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 67% against the AL Duhail SC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 15% against Umm-Salal SC winning. Live events Al-Duhail vs Umm Salal - Stars League 2022Log in to access NameThe username can only contain letters, numbers and underscores. PasswordInvalid password Login Have you forgotten your password? By registering you agree to our terms and conditions terms of use and privacy policy Don't have an account? Sign up. UserThe username can only contain letters, numbers and underscores. E-mail address Confirm email addressEmail addresses are not the same Password Repeat passwordInvalid password I am over 14 years of age Already have an account? Log in to your account. Congratulations! Registration has been successfully completed. You must be logged in to bookmark Make a new account if you don't have one yet Log in Register Close Order events by minute 92' O. AL Duhail SC vs Umm-Salal SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-01Match Details Who: AL Duhail SC vs Umm-Salal SC Competition: Stars League When: 2023-12-01, 18:30 Venue: AL Duhail SC will host Umm-Salal SC at on 2023-12-01 at 18:30 in an interesting encounter in Stars League. AL Duhail SC, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Umm-Salal SC, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Al-Duhail vs Umm Salal SC predictions and stats 8 hours ago — Al-Duhail VS Umm Salal SC ; 1X2 · 502426 · 1.40. 1.40 6.00 5.25 no no no ; Under/Over. 2.5 · 3169. Over · 1.33. 3.25 1.33 ; NoYes · 2476. Yes · 1.50. Al Duhail v Umm Salal: Live Scores at Stats Al Duhail v Umm Salal (01/12/2023) - Stars League QNB- Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium. Kunin ang kumpletong Match Preview sa 365Scores. Statistics Home / Away% Points per game W D L TG 2. 5+ Last 4 home 20% 2. 40 60% away 0% 5. 00 50% 100% 58% 3. 25 75% 83% 3. 75 3. 00 67% Sa 2 Dec Al Gharafa 5. 75 Al Wakrah 44% 2. 00 Qatar SC 33% 4. 50 Al Muaidar 5. 25 Al Ahli Doha 4. 60 Al Rayyan 56% 3. 33 Fr 8 Dec 3. 40 87% 3. 20 80% 4. 25 27% Sa 9 Dec 2. 60 40% Calculations based on home results of the home team and away results of the visiting team recorded during the current season in the league. Umm Salal - Al Wakrah Live - Qatar Stars League TNT Sports is your source for the latest Qatar Stars League match updates. Get the full recap of Umm Salal - Al Wakrah, complete with stats and highlights.


Selamat datang di grup! Anda dapat berhubungan dengan anggot...
bottom of page